100 Things to do this year
Want more gratitude and fun to come your way in the new year? Feel like you never do enough with your weekends and time off? Why not try writing a list of 100 things to do in 2020? Making your life better can come in many shapes and forms, but in the end, it is up to you to take actions that move your life forward in the direction you want it to go. Have you ever stopped and written down a list of things to do in a year, a month, a life that will propel you in the right direction? Have you ever written down yearly bucket list ideas of activities that you know you LOVE doing, but never get the time to do anymore? Are you trying to find cool things to do before 2020 ends? Or simply want 100 new things to try? Then this is the perfect game for you!
RULES OF THE GAME: ‘100 THINGS TO DO’ LIST
For anyone playing at home, here are the rules to the game of 100 Things to Make and Do in 2020:
1. Take a piece of paper or notes on your phone and write the numbers 1-100
2. Write a goal to accomplish or fun thing to do (it can be things you’ve done before that you enjoy or something new you want to try/experience)
3. Keep your list concise and split things up if needed (e.g if you want to lose weight, split it up into smaller achievable goals like -1kg over a series of points so you can tick them off one by one)
4. Keep in mind that this is a list of 100 new things to do in only 365 days, meaning you’ll be doing one item every 3.6 days. Don’t make your list unachievable, keep it simple!
5. Smash into 2020 with a fun and achievable list of 100 goals to accomplish this year and get excited for the year ahead!